Friday, December 10, 2004

'Tis the season to be @$$ raped

I did it... After sleeping at 5am for the past few nights, working and studying, I have managed to finish 3 assignments and do 2 exams over 4 days: CSC207 Exercise 5, CSC258 Assignment 3, STA247 Assignment 3, CSC207 exam and AST101 exam. All this hard work better pay off one day.... If not, I'll forever regret not going to Waterloo for it's co-op program. On second thought... CS@Waterloo is under the Faculty of Mathematics... I definately would not survive.

There's a saying: The best bridge between hope and despair is often a good night's sleep. I better catch up on some sleep for more ass rapage on Tuesday and Wednesday where I'll have to face 2 more exams.. CSC258 and STA247... two courses where I think I'm clueless....

No comments: